At Agile Scrum Master Certification Program we want you to be satisfied, because we work on our morals where learner’s satisfaction and happiness is our primary focus. So all eligible courses bought on Agile Scrum Master Certification Program can be refunded within 7 days. You can request a refund, as long as the request meets the guidelines in our refund policy.
Further reasons for denied refunds:
Agile Scrum Master Certification Program reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to limit or deny refund requests in cases where we believe there is refund manipulation, including but not limited to the following:
- A substantial portion of the course has been used or downloaded by a student before the refund was requested.
- Multiple refunds have been requested by a student for the same course.
- Excessive refunds have been requested by a student.
- Users who have their account banned or course access disabled due to a violation of our Terms or Trust & Safety Guidelines will not be eligible to receive a refund.
- If AWS Academy cancels a course session due to above mentioned reasons, 100% refund will be paid to the candidate.
- No refund will be issued after 7 days.
- 10% of the cancellation fee will be deducted if the refund is requested within 7 days of purchasing the course.
- If candidate cancels his/her registration within 7 days (or more) prior to the event, a nominalBank Charge (up to 10%) on the total paid fee will be deducted and the remaining amount will be refunded.
- If a cancellation is done by a delegate within 7 days (or less) of the event, refunds will not be applicable.